We are pleased that you will be joining us for an insight meditation retreat at our Forest Refuge.
On this page you will find information about how to prepare for your stay at IMS and what to expect. There are links to documents you will need to fill out, and practical information about participating in IMS residential courses.
Before you arrive, please review the following information:
- COVID19 update. (Please also check the MassGov site to check current requirements for wearing masks in Massachusetts.)
- You can Pay Your Balance on the IMS website. Your balance is due one week prior to your arrival. IMS accepts payment for retreats, as well as donations, by check or credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover). We also accept Canadian checks in US currency.
- How to get to the Forest Refuge at IMS
- Accommodations and food
- Important health care information – Taking care of your health while on retreat.
- Essential forms necessary to submit upon arrival for your retreat:waiver & emergency contact. Please do not email them ahead of time – these fillable forms can be completed on your computer and printed, or you can fill them out when you arrive.
- Cancellation policy
- What to bring
- Personal products for a fragrance-free environment
- FAQs About Retreats
- Practice guidelines
- The Practice of Generosity – Learn about dana practice and meal dana
- Smoking and candles
In offering a spiritual refuge for awakening, IMS is committed to cultivating a community that reflects the diversity of our society and our world. Every teacher, every staff person, and everyone who participates in our retreats, can contribute to the sense of safety and respect that supports our practice here.
For more about IMS’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, please see this page.
After reviewing this page, if you have any further questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org