For 45 years, IMS has been a leader in Dharma education rooted in the foundational principles of Early Buddhism. Now, for the first time, our teachers will offer the profound insights of the Buddha in a yearlong practice and study program delivered directly to you in your own online practice space.
Can’t make the live sessions? No problem. Course modules will be recorded and available to all who register.
Please note: This program will be available for live and on-demand viewing until January 31, 2022. We encourage all participants to catch up on any program sessions of interest before the program completes.
You will learn:
- The One Dharma
- The Two Aspects of Truth
- The Three Jewels and Three Personality Types
- The Four Noble Truths, Four Immeasurables, and Four Foundations of Mindfulness
- The Five Precepts, Five Spiritual Faculties, and Five Hindrances to Meditation
- The Six Realms of Existence and how to work with the Six Senses
- The Seven Factors of Awakening
- The Eightfold Path
- The Ten Perfections
- And more!
Each month, IMS teachers from various generations and backgrounds will guide you on the path to inspire and deepen your practice.