From our dormitories and dining rooms to our meditation halls, kitchens, and shared yogi spaces, the beauty and functionality of our buildings and structures make a retreat at IMS a uniquely beneficial experience. Over the years, generous contributions from benefactors like you have helped us maintain and improve our campus. With your help, our facilities have become more accessible and environmentally sustainable.
This year, as we celebrate the 20th anniversary of IMS’s Forest Refuge and nearly 5 decades of the Retreat Center, these special spaces require some critical care. Will you make a gift today to support our beloved retreat environment? Your donation will help us make urgently needed improvements including:
At the Forest Refuge:
- Install a new exit ramp for retreatants with mobility limitations
- Replace the failing air conditioning and ventilation system in the meditation hall
- Upgrade flooring and refinish exteriors
At the Retreat Center:
- Create a vestibule inside the front entrance, improving security and energy efficiency, and dampening noise in the meditation hall
- Install new flooring in the lower walking room and yoga room
- Replace old and energy inefficient windows throughout the building
We are committed to making all upgrades as environmentally friendly as possible, reducing our impact on the planet, and creating sustainable facilities for future generations.
Please join us in supporting these urgent and exciting improvements at IMS. Thank you for your support!
The Insight Meditation Society is a private, non-profit 501c(3) charitable organization. Your gift is fully tax-deductible to the extent provided by law and will be acknowledged with a tax receipt as a record of your donation. Email email@example.com or call 978-355-4378 ext. 230 for more information.