- About Us
- IMS Turns 40
- FAQ about IMS
- Virtual Tours
- Current News
- Working and Volunteering
- Mission and Values
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Contact Us
- Mailing List
- Meditation Retreats
- New to Meditation?
- FAQ about Retreats
- Food and Accommodations
- Retreat Center
- Forest Refuge
- Work Retreats
- Pay Your Balance
Front Office Worker – application deadline July 30
More information about working at IMS, including the job application process, is available here.
Right Livelihood – Executive Director
- Our mission is as relevant today as it was when we started 40 years ago
- Our retreats fill regularly with wait lists
- Staff morale is high and retention is great
- The Board is cohesive, engaged and highly committed
- The financial and operations systems are well-established and resilient
- Our vision and strategies are clear and recently reaffirmed
If this opportunity interests you, please see the job posting or call current ED Linda Spink at 978.355.4378 x235 to learn more. Application deadline June 26.
Working Guests – Month-Long
Month-long Working Guest positions are designed for those who want to volunteer at IMS and integrate practice with daily life. Working Guest volunteers work alongside our Facilities or Kitchen staff in exchange for meals, housing, and access to the retreat environment and staff community.
2016 Facilities openings
2016 Kitchen openings
- All Kitchen Working Guest positions are currently full. Please feel free to submit an application if you'd like to be waitlisted.
If you are interested in applying, please do so here.
If you live locally and would like to be of ongoing support, please consider volunteering day-to-day.