- For best results, an internet connection speed of 10mbps or higher is preferred. Test your speed.
- For best results, it is recommended that you use a device produced within the last five years. Older devices may not support the apps and speeds necessary for our Livestream or On Demand programs.
- You will need an active email address to register and to receive important information about your program from IMS. If you do not receive registration confirmation or other program information from Union or IMS, please check the Spam folder attached to your email account.
- When you register for your program, you will be invited to create a Union.fit account. Ensure that your email address is typed in correctly and take note of your password which is required to attend all program sessions on the Union platform.
Camera & Microphone
Note that most program sessions on the Union platform occur in “Webinar Format.” This means that you will be able to see and hear the teacher, but you will not be able to turn your camera or microphone on.
Some programs on the Union platform also include “Meeting Format” sessions during which both teachers and students may be seen and heard. For best results, you will need an internal or external microphone and camera. Please review our IMS Online Etiquette page and the Using Zoom page before attending.
Entering a Union program session
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email that contains a link to your program. Save this email for reference and use it to access the Union home page, or bookmark the union.fit home page and click “Sign In” each time you wish to access a session.
To log in to Union from any browser:
- Go to www.union.fit/registrations
- Log in using the email address you used to register and your password.
- Click on the name of the session you want to attend. Each session will open five minutes before the published start time (Eastern Time).
Click here for helpful information on how to get started on the Union platform.
If you have proper internet connection, and Union is installed on your device but does not open properly, try the following:
- Close the Union app and all browser windows and try logging in again.
- For Windows: go to Task Manager to close Union and the web browser. Try logging in again.
- For Mac, go to Activity Monitor to close Union and the web browser. Try logging in again.
- Use Force Quit to log out of the app and your browsers. Try logging in again.
- If it still does not work, consider rebooting your computer.
If you are in the Union app and need immediate support, click the “Chat” icon to begin a live chat with a Union support representative.